1. Professional creative software for print, graphics and design doesn’t get much better than Serif’s Affinity Series. We’re big fans of their suite of creative software, in particular Designer and Photo. Both applications are powerful and intuitive to use and represent good value for money.
2. 3Dconnexion’s CadMouse Wireless is designed specifically for working in CAD. No more repetitive mouse wheel clicking, it’s all about precision and comfort thanks to the advanced laser sensor and dedicated middle mouse button. Stay in control with the Smart Scroll wheel and marvel at how you ever worked without QuickZoom that effortlessly zooms to your point of interest with a single click. The compact wireless mouse with a high precision, energy saving optical sensor with 7.200 dpi and a battery life up to 2 months. Available from our web store at a small festive discount!
3. For those who like their coffee short and intense, these Pantone hand-made 4oz espresso cups will delight adding colour to any conversation and office desk!
4. Time to build, time to play! The Lego Architecture series comprises 14 architectural landmarks from across the globe. One of our favourites is the Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum® set. The building was commissioned in 1943, and on October 21, 1959, Frank Lloyd Wright’s masterpiece was opened to the public, gaining immediate recognition as an architectural landmark. This detailed LEGO model focuses on the building’s smoothed concrete facade with its distinctive curves and lines, and features its famous ‘inverted-ziggurat’ rotunda and eight-story annex tower.
5. Spectrum Noir Pens have a super fine nib for precise, accurate detailing and fine line work as well as a flexible brush nib for smooth fills and natural, artistic strokes.
6. The Moleskine Smart Writing Paper Tablet & Pen Set, a new set of tools to write, draw and work with. Easily create digital text and images and share them right away with your smartphone or tablet using the special Paper Tablet notebook, the smart Pen+ and the companion App. Edit and share what you create on paper in real-time without taking a photo, uploading files, or scanning documents.
The iconic notebook, an object that challenges time and connects the past and the present users. The essential tool for Henri Matisse, Vincent van Gogh and Pablo Picasso, represents the continuation of a literary and artistic lineage.
7. Back to the clever people at Pantone. The i1Studio Designer Edition is the start-to-finish colour management solution for creatives looking for professional results. The i1Studio spectrophotometer calibrates the colour of your monitor, projector, and mobile screens, while Pantone Colour Manager software helps you build colour palettes and export them directly into your design tools. Your final production will match your vision more closely than you ever thought possible.
8. Oculus Go. Get incredible views when you watch live concerts, sporting events, films and TV in VR. Personal Viewing: The littlest, big screen. Crystal clear optics and state-of-the-art 3D graphics make your headset feel more like a personal theatre. Viewing with Friends: Watch with friends. Meet up in VR with friends and fans from around the world to catch live sports, concerts, or just your favourite TV show. Portable & Easy to use: Ready when you are. Experience portable, all-in-one VR. That means no PC, phone, wires or hassles. Controller: Effortless control. Whether it’s navigating to your favourite shows or to a far-off land, the intuitive controller makes getting there easy.
However, it’s usefulness extends far beyond entertainment. We’ve been using Oculus Go with Kubity Pro for a few weeks now and we think this is a worthwhile investment. Kubity PRO users can present 3D designs wherever they are, in real-time with their clients. Bring together teams and customers around a project – locally or remotely. And if you buy an annual subscription to Kubity Pro from our web store, we’ll save you a heap of festive cash and throw in an Oculus Go for good measure!
9. 3Dconnexion SpaceMouse Compact has been designed for advanced 3D navigation. With its iconic, pure design the SpaceMouse Compact was developed for users who search for an intuitive, precise and effortless navigation within the 3D environment of their CAD applications.
10. And finally, two books that all creative types will enjoy and should own; The History of Graphic Design. Vol. 2, 1960-Today and Nicholas Ganz’s Graffiti World.
Graffiti World is the ultimate graffiti book.With over 2,000 pictures of artworks from more than 180 international artists, no other book is remotely so comprehensive or up to date. Nicholas Ganz combines his own first-hand experiences with quotes from the artists themselves to offer a true insider’s perspective of the key trends and style developments that have made graffiti what it is today: a global phenomenon.
The History of Graphic Design. Vol. 2, 1960-Today. Through the turbulent passage of time, graphic design-with its vivid, neat synthesis of image and idea-has distilled the spirit of each age. Surrounding us every minute of every day, from minimalist packaging to colourful adverts, smart environmental graphics to sleek interfaces: graphic design is as much about transmitting information as it is about reflecting society’s cultural aspirations and values.This second volume rounds off the most comprehensive exploration of graphic design to date, spanning from the 1960s until today.
By no means is this an exhaustive list. However, we’re certain that most creative types will find something to like here. None of us in the office would be disappointed to receive any of these as gifts! Please bear in mind we’re not responsible for the accuracy of information or content on any of the third party websites links will take you to….. apart from the links to our own website of course!
Happy shopping, merry gifting!