Check out all the new features in PlaceMaker v2 in the video below; import Forests, Super High Rez aerials, building models and more.
Import High resolution aerial imagery from DigitalGlobe
Import OpenStreetMap 3D roads, walks, paths, water and 3D building massing models
Imagery, roads, paths, water and buildings can be imported directly onto terrain.
Navigate your model using Google Street View
Geo-location tool that works with SU2016 and newer
What’s new in PlaceMaker v2?
- Imagery – DigitalGlobe and Nearmap: Import up to 2.8″ (7cm) high resolution aerials directly into SketchUp
- 3D Buildings: Insert 3D building massing models for select locations and cities.
- Trees and Forests: One click 3D Forest imports available for many locations and areas
- Roads and Paths: Place 3D roads, walks, paths and water into your model. All objects are modelled and render ready.
- Model on Terrain: PlaceMaker will model and drape buildings, 3D roads and paths directly onto terrain.
- Building Bundle: Includes over 300 detailed building components.
- BuildingMaker Service: Affordable 3D modelling service to add more buildings for your project.
- Export to Revit: Use the Export to Revit function and import your model into Revit.
- Instant Site Base: Create instant site base files to use for modelling, design and rendering.