Produce stunning 3D models for professional work.
Make everything easier SketchUp is useful from the earliest stages of design to the end of construction. Programming, diagramming, design development, detailing, documentation, RFIs—wherever you need drawings, you need SketchUp Pro.
Produce scaled, accurate drawings SketchUp isn’t just for 3D models. Draw plans, elevations, details, title blocks and a lot more with LayOut. When your model changes, so does your document. Simple.
Generate presentation documents With LayOut, you’re equipped for page design, drafting, vector illustration and slide presentations: everything you need to explain everything.
Create compelling walkthroughs Use SketchUp Pro to turn your models into animated walkthroughs and flyovers that explain every detail.
- Networked Lab Licences are intended for installation on computers in a networked lab situation, and are floating network licences.
- Networked Lab Licences are only available to accredited educational institutions and not-for-profit organisations with instructional facilities for use in instructional settings.
- For all orders Networked Lab Licences expire 1 year from the date the licence was generated.
- Networked Lab Licences that have not expired can be upgraded to the newest version at no charge (original expiration date applies).
- Facilities/Planning departments within educational institutions do not qualify.
SketchUp Pro 2019 supports the following operating systems:
Windows 10 and Windows 8 [64-bit]
macOS 10.14+ (Mojave), macOS 10.13+ (High Sierra) and macOS 10.12+ (Sierra).
SketchUp also requires a 3D class video graphics card made by NVIDIA or AMD. Intel-based graphics cards are not recommended at this time.