Design, Model, Present, Analyse, Realise, Rhino enables you to be an effective designer, providing you with the tools you need to quickly develop your designs and accurately communicate them to everyone in the product research, development, marketing, and manufacturing or construction process
Rhino can create, edit, analyse, document, render, animate, and translate NURBS* curves, surfaces, and solids, point clouds, and polygon meshes. There are no limits on complexity, degree, or size beyond those of your hardware.
Special features include:
- Uninhibited free-form 3-D modeling tools like those found only in products costing 20 to 50 times more. Model any shape you can imagine.
- Accuracy needed to design, prototype, engineer, analyze, and manufacture anything from an airplane to jewelry.
- Compatibility with all your other design, drafting, CAM, engineering, analysis, rendering, animation, and illustration software.
- Read and repair meshes and extremely challenging IGES files.
- Accessible. So easy to learn and use that you can focus on design and visualization without being distracted by the software.
- Fast, even on an ordinary laptop computer. No special hardware is needed.
- Development platform for hundreds of speciality modeling products. (Windows only)
- Affordable.Ordinary hardware. Short learning curve. Priced like other Windows software. No maintenance fees. Worldwide support is included.
Learning to use Rhino
For those just starting out in Rhino 5, we have a range of helpful video tutorials for Windows and Mac.
Rhino for Windows tutorials https://www.rhino3d.com/tutorials
Rhino for Mac tutorials https://www.rhino3d.com/tutorials
Slider Images ©Rhino3D 2017