Cadsoft Solutions Limited in association with SketchUp UK invite you to join us for our first SketchUp showcase event here in Cambridge. If you’re a commercial, education or student user of SketchUp, this event is for you. Join us at the prestigious Kettle’s Yard for all things SketchUp. Beer and pizza is on us!
We’ll be meeting and greeting in the Clore Learning Space at Kettle’s Yard and have a schedule packed with all things SketchUp, including showcase demonstrations from guest speakers and an extensive opportunity for Q&A. If you have an issue or technical query relating to SketchUp, why not come along and seek the advice of one of the SketchUp experts in the room? This is a FREE event.
Who is this event for?
Does SketchUp feature in your day-to-day work? Are you an architect, work in commercial interiors, construction, landscape architecture, 3D printing, residential construction, urban planning, furniture making and design, woodworking, art, product design, set design, an art gallery or museum? Are you studying and using SketchUp? If the answer to any of the aforementioned is ‘yes’, then this event is for you.
What to expect
Hear from guest speakers, meet other SketchUp users, speak with SketchUp experts, talk projects, collaborate, learn some new tricks, find out about new extensions and much more. We’re providing beer, soft drinks, pizza and some freebies for guests.
Event schedule (subject to last minute changes. Timings for guidance)
- Welcome and Introductions (4.10pm);
- What’s new in the world of SketchUp;
- Showcase, Stephanie Veanca Ho, University of Cambridge Department of Architecture, Paul Hensey of Green Zone Design Limited, Nick Johnson, Cadsoft Solutions Limited ; There will be demonstrations of SketchUp extension Modelur, Enscape, Kubity, LayOut & more; (4.30pm)
- Beer and Pizza time! (5.45pm);
- Q&A : Ask the experts (6.30);
- Over to you for networking (and more beer & pizza) (from 7.15pm);
- Event closes (9pm).
Space is limited and tickets are going fast, so don’t wait too long to get yours. Get your FREE ticket(s) here